I suggest you ...

Settings for when an item is moved to Past/Last/History

Move the item to Past iteration only if:
- all tasks within the item are completed
- item is marked as accepted / Released / etc..
- etc..

101 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alex NuylesAdminAlex Nuyles (Account Manager, Planbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Alex NuylesAdminAlex Nuyles (Account Manager, Planbox) responded  · 

On the Tasks page there is a checkbox called “Show completed tasks”, if checked, all completed tasks are shown even if they were completed in the previous iteration. Note that there is no “move to history”. Actually what the system does is tale a snapshot of the items and tasks at the end of each iteration. What you see in the past is a snapshot.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JodyJody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes we have wasted alot of time Copying items back into Current and then sometimes stuff isn't copied (eg, the state is reset to pending ). Time waster....

• Northern WholesaleNorthern Wholesale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea. When I go to my items and only half of the tasks are there because the completed ones moved to the last iteration, I find it very frustrating. We need to look at the item as a whole, not just parts of it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base