I suggest you ...

Pricing shown at your website is unclear ...

Could you add something to your pricing to make it utterly clear that it's not per-user based. It's very confusing when you see 5 users = $24/month and the page doesn't explicitly state that the pricing is $24 / 5 users / month. At first, I interpreted it correctly, then I misinterpreted the pricing, then finally got it straight when I looked at the billing page. Many other SaaS-based Agile management tools charge in the range of $20-$40 / user / month, so I think you should make it utterly clear that you are charging much less than that. Perhaps, you should state in a separate column the per-user cost, which for the 5 user plan is really $4.80 / user / month, which would clear up any confusion.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex NuylesAdminAlex Nuyles (Account Manager, Planbox) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We redesigned our website a few weeks ago and I thought it's a good idea to go over past suggestions and respond to them; to let you know that this it was taken into account. Your suggestion was not a high priority for us to action on sooner.

We do try to offer exceptional customer service. We respond to any urgent issues much sooner :) By the end of the same day latest.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow! ... a response a year and half later ... now that's the level of customer service that I've come to expect from companies!

Feedback and Knowledge Base