I suggest you ...

Stop with the jotty, unnecessary transitions

Planbox is about logging your time, and ensuring you are productive etc.

The thing is, lately (since all the changes) when using planbox it takes ages to actually get to your task to start logging your time.

It feels like the Planbox team are focusing more on *animation* than on the actual user experience.

The left menu that slides out, great idea. Not badly executed. It is extremely laggy and jotty on both Chrome & Firefox.

That left menu could be a good access point for flicking between clients, but it needs to be snappy, quick and not slow down your productivity.

Get rid of that animation - it's awful. Flick it out quickly.. like, 200ms not 1000ms - Have the planbox team not done the animation and looked at it thinking "wow that's slow".

Please fix!

Otherwise - great system.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Danny Hearnah shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminAlex Nuyles (Account Manager, Planbox) responded  · 

Hello, please take a look at the latest UI and let us know if any issues. I think what you describe does not happen anymore. If you see any UI issues please let us know specifically what steps you take so we can reproduce the issue. Thank you for the feedback.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jane McCabe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find this frustrating too and also the loading time in general. It makes navigating around the system laborious. I have members of my team that are reluctant enough to access the system and log their time and this deters them even more.

I love the system and think it would benefit a great deal if it was speedier.

Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base