Planbox offers seamless integration with the GitHub - source hosting application built on top the the Git versioning tool. The GitHub integration is adapted for both developers and managers, and will improve both the planning and development process.
From Planbox, you can:
- Create new GitHub issues from Planbox items.
- Link items to existing issues by simply passing its URL.
- Track the development and resolution of issues from the item pane.
From GitHub, you can:
- Create new Planbox items from GitHub issues.
- Link issues to existing items by passing the item ID.
- View an item's information without having to go into Planbox.
Click for more information on Getting Started with the GitHub Integration or Using the GitHub Integration