Step 1 - Work Structure
Planbox Work is maintains a 4 level structure: Initiatives, Projects, Items and Tasks. To learn more about the Planbox work structure, please refer to the following articles:
- Our unique project architecture.
- Suggestions for initiatives structures
- What is an organization
Step 2 - Tutorial
The tutorial will give you hands-on experience and will get you acquainted with Planbox Work.
Here is how you can access your very-own personalized tutorial:
- Login to the Planbox you created (if you don’t remember your password, it can be recovered here)
- An organization is created automatically when you create your Planbox account. This organization includes an initiative called “Planbox Tutorial”. Click on it.
- You are now in the Planbox Tutorial’s “Items & Tasks” page. Simply read through the list of items and follow instructions.
Step 3 - Create your First Initiative and Projects
- From the left navigation, click on:
- Complete the form to give your initiative a name, add projects. Remember that the initiative will be created in the organization that is selected at the time.
- If it is the very first time you use Planbox Work you may also be prompted to invite at least one person as a collaborator on your initiative.
Step 4 - Invite Collaborators
Step 5 - Plan and Assign Work
Step 6 - Start Working
For Further Assistance ...
- Visit our Support Portal
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org