- Go to the Initiative Settings page
- Click on "Details" in the left navigation menu
- Upload a picture for your initiative.
- You may choose which organization the initiative is part of. Please note that you may only make the initiative part of organizations that you own or in which you have a "Manager" permission.
- Name your initiative
- Choose which time zone your team is using
- Change an Initiative's sort order or archive it
- Last - The last one to have been moved to history (see below)
- Current - The current iteration
- Next (Future) - The one(s) coming up
So when you set these fields, here are some considerations:
- You cannot change the start date of the Current iteration. It has already started. However by setting the start date of the Next iteration, you effectively change the end date of the Current.
- Setting the iteration length applies to the next and all future iterations. You may change that in the future any time.
- The move to history occurs at 23:30PM the last day of the current iteration. That is the time as set by the Time zone field.
Archiving an Initiative
Archiving an initiative 'pauses' iterations (puts them 'on hold'). This prevents empty iterations with no activity in them. The current iteration remains 'frozen' and the backlog can continue to be maintained If you un-archive the initiative iterations are reactivated. The current iteration is unfrozen and you will have to provide a suitable next iteration start date before reactivating the initiative.
To un-archive an Initiative click on Organization Settings (edit the Organization). The click on Initiatives where you can see all Initiatives. Select the Initiative and edit its settings.