Here is how it works.
To establish a live integration between Google Calendar and Your Planbox Calendar
1. Using the left menu, navigate to the Calendar view.
2. Get the unique Url to your Planbox calendar.
- Using Chrome: Right mouse click on Subscribe button then select Copy link address
- Using IE: Right mouse click on Subscribe button then select Copy shortcut
- Using Firefox: Right mouse click on Subscribe button then select Copy Link Location
Click on the tiny menu next to Other Calendars, select Add by URL and paste the link you copied to clipboard in the previous step.
To establish a live integration between Microsoft Outlook and your Planbox Calendar
1. Get the unique Url of your Planbox calendar (follow Steps 1 and 2 described in the Google section)
2. Link Outlook's Calendar to your Planbox calendar:
To view a snapshot of your Planbox calendar
- Click on subscribe to download the calendar.ics file
- Open that file in your favorite calendar application that supports the iCal interface
- This is a static snapshot of your Planbox work calendar
- Please be careful who you share this link with. Anyone who has this link will be able to see your Planbox calendar. In the current version, you cannot un-share your calendar once you have shared the link with someone else.
- The current version is a one way calendar sync. Only changes made in Planbox are reflected in the calendar you share. Changes made to the shared calendar will not result in any updates in Planbox.